Friday, May 17, 2013

What are the benefits of onion juice cure?


What are the benefits of onion juice cure?

Prof. Dr. Ibrahim Saracoglu that participated in the program, women with polycystic ovary cancer Saba Tumer, men of benign prostatic hyperplasia cure for the problem of onion juice twice a year for 2 weeks on a regular basis certainly attempts suggestion. Saracoglu, medicine can not find a cure for polycystic ovarian syndrome, but it is the best remedy to this problem in the course of onion juice expressed. Here are the other benefits of onion juice cure.

The benefits of onion juice cure

Onion juice cure, polycystic ovary syndrome in women, as well as chocolate cyst (endometriosis), fibroids, menstrual irregularity problems are useful in a one to one. At the same time reducing menopausal complaints onion juice cure to stop the vaginal discharge is the most excellent solution to the serious problems that frequently experienced by women

Among the benefits of onion juice cure has to be a solution to the problem of ingrown hair. Those who deal with the problem of ingrown hairs, 1 medium onion head heated in the oven or frying pan and leave to cool until the temperature can withstand 25 minutes and then kept in the troubled region. Then the problem area should be cleaned with rose water. These treatments should be applied 4 times a week.

Cure the fear of those who want to become pregnant, try onion juice. During the course of implementation of the onion pieces with no problem, within 7 days after the end of pieces by those who want to become pregnant after you apply başlamalıdır.Kür 2 again 10 days before your period is 5 days or 7 days without seeing it applied onion juice and onion juice cure cures cure should start by the end of the figs.

Those who want to take advantage of the benefits of onion juice cure Ibrahim Saracoglu cure recommends to not use more than 15 days. Onion, white onion juice cure certainly be used for the same time, it certainly should not choose purple or red onion. Preparation of onion juice cure is as follows:

1 medium white onion into quarters. Previously non-chlorinated water, divided 2 cups of boiled onions are added. After boiling for 5 minutes on the stove for lunch and dinner, before adding anything into a glass of drink for 15 days. 6 months after cure of onion juice is drunk regularly interrupted 15 days and 15 days drunk on a regular basis.





2 comments:

  1. I first had symptoms when i was 17 and was told that i had PCOS (thin people type PCOS) and was officially diagnosed at 22 ans now i am 35. I have always had regular periods and unless on birth control pills were they irregular at times and I had a hard time getting pregnant because of the absent periods. I was always told by doctors that I would have a hard time conceiving so I would only go on the pill periodically which i did for more than 4 years, not for protection against getting pregnant, but just to get a period (since I was told it's not healthy to have less than 4 or so periods a year). Last time I went on a 3 month birth control pill and then stopped again because the medicine was not curing my pcos nor making me get pregnant. I went in search for a cure and ended up with so many drugs, medicine and even soaps that didn't work. I actually thought at a point that i was cursed that there is no cure for it, i was prepared to live like that till i read a testimony of a patient who suffered from pcos whose case was even worse than mine and how she was cured completely, I was amazed and at thesame time anxious and curious so i had to contact the doctor with the contact details that she left on the note. The doctor gave me so much hope and confidence with her kind words of encouragement to believe in myself and i was lifted because no one has ever given me hope like that before. I ordered the medicine, took it for 8 weeks and to my complete surprise, all the facial hairs, weight gain and all disappeared within 4 weeks and I ended up getting pregnant within a few weeks of completing the treatment! I was in shock. I think the main reasons it happened was that I never gave up and was ready to try alternative treatment so my body was back to normal. Before now i never enjoyed sex because it was very painful but now i do and my husband is the best thing that ever happened to me.. I hope this inspires some of you because I never in a million years would have thought that I would get pregnant and was getting frustrated and now our baby is due next month! You too can reach her on [aletedwin@gmail.com] for more information, advise and also how to place an order for yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am henry from vegas, I am testifying about a great hebal man that cured my wife of fibroid and ovarian cyst, his name is Dr osaze. My wife was diagnose of fibroid two years ago, i almost spent all i had then, until i saw dr Osaze's recommendation online, and i call him, then he told me how to get the herb. You can call him on +2347089275769 or email him at drosaze39@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete